BBA in Innovation and Sustainability
First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree with language support)
This option is for students who require English language support. Please review the requirements for first-year entry with language support for more information.
First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree)
First-year entry is for students coming from high school (or equivalent). Please review the First-year admission and application requirements for more information.
Third-year entry (degree completion - 3rd & 4th year)
If you've completed some university or college courses, you may be eligible for the degree completion option, comprising of years 3 & 4 of this program.
Students who have completed a minimum of 60 college or university credits (including 24 second-year level credits) in any discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum overall GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33) are eligible for admission.
The following applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission Requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission :
1. Applicants who have completed at least 30 college or university credits and have a minimum of five years of full-time business-related work and/or volunteer experience with three years at the management, supervision, and/or project leadership level; or
2. Applicants who have completed fewer than 30 college or university credits and have a minimum of seven years of full-time business-related work and/or volunteer experience with five years at the management, supervision, and/or project manager level.
Additional Requirements for all Applicants
In addition to meeting the admissions requirements (above), successful applicants will also:
1. Demonstrate strengths gained through work, previous studies, volunteer service and/or personal development in two or more of the following areas:
- Social entrepreneurship and social impact
- Environmental protection or conservation
- Social, cultural and/or environmental sustainability
- Civic leadership and/or community engagement
2. Demonstrate through their Statement of Intent a clear alignment of personal goals and vision with the goals, values and processes of the Program.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English language requirements.
Additional Recommendations for All Applicants
- Solid academic writing skills are required for success in this program; therefore an English composition course focused on academic writing and critical thinking is strongly recommended. APA style citation is used in this program. Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University offers an Academic Writing and Critical Thinking course.