You can get help for injuries or medical issues at Royal Roads University anytime.
Campus Security staff are trained in first aid and emergency planning. You can reach them 24/7.
Emergency contact numbers
For serious injuries or emergencies call 911 first, and then call Campus Security:
- Phone 250.391.2525
- Dial 2525 from any campus phone
- Use a blue emergency phone
Blue emergency phones
Use one of the blue emergency phones in the following locations to get help:
- at the entrance to the Central Parking Lot
- at the east entrance to the Grant Building
- between the Boat House and Sneq'wa e'lun
Get prepared by reading our plans for emergency preparedness and response: