Your international experience starts at Royal Roads
Undergraduate students from outside Canada can join us at Royal Roads as a visiting student.
You'll spend one or two semesters on our beautiful ocean-side campus and experience life in Canada.
First, ask your university if we have a partnership with your school. We partner with universities around the world, and yours might be one of them.
If we don't have a partnership with your university, you can still study with us. You can enrol at Royal Roads as a visiting student.
Becoming a visiting student
You'll need to apply to become a visiting student at Royal Roads. Ask us for the application form.
We'll look to see that you:
- meet the English-language and academic requirements for the program you're interested in
- are enrolled in a bachelor's degree program at a recognized institution
- are in good academic standing
Plan your studies
As a visiting Royal Roads student, you can take third- and fourth-year courses in these undergraduate programs:
- Global Tourism Management
- International Hotel Management
- Professional Communication
- Business Administration in Innovation and Sustainability
- Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
- Justice Studies
- Environmental Science
Your costs to be a visiting student at Royal Roads:
- ancillary fees, including application fee, U-Pass and four-month term rate for student services, learning support and Student Association (for undergrads)
- cost of living