Take the next step
Ten steps to begin your life-changing journey
We can’t wait to meet you. Here’s how to make it happen.
Make sure to start your application early. If you're an international student, visit International student guidelines for more information.
Explore our programs and find the right fit
- Decide which graduate, undergraduate, certificate or diploma program you’d like to apply for. Search for a program, or browse a list of programs by degree type or area of study.
- Visit the program page to learn about the application deadline*, and admission and application requirements, like which supporting documents to prepare.
- Connect with us if you have any questions, or request more information and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
* Missed your application deadline? While can’t make any guarantees, we may be able to accommodate late applications if there's still space and enough time to process. If you're interested in an intake that is now closed to applications, apply for the next available intake and email Admissions with your preferred start date. Make sure you’re prepared to submit your program's required documents right away. We can't make an admissions decision without them.
Apply to your program of choice
- Fill in your online application and submit it as early as possible. You don’t need to complete it all at once, but make sure to save your progress.
- Pay your non-refundable application fee.
- Submit the required supporting documents listed on the program page (under "Application requirements"). Read these guidelines for details about how to send us your documents.
- Once submitted, check the status of your application online to see how it's progressing.
Receive your admissions decision
- You'll receive a decision from RRU once we’ve finished reviewing your application and supporting documentation.
- Once you accept a spot in a program, you will need to pay a tuition deposit.
- That’s it! Mark your first day of classes on the calendar —your life-changing journey just became real.