Confirmation of enrolment letters

Confirmation of enrolment letters

You may need to prove you are an enrolled student at Royal Roads. You can request a letter from the Registrar's Office, Student Engagement or Financial Aid and Awards.

Registrar's Office

Contact the Registrar's office for general letter of enrolment requests to be used for:

  • study permits and visas
  • Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) withdrawal
  • Canadian immigration
  • provincial health insurance
  • confirmation of graduation
  • study permit extensions
  • work permits
  • Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTAs)

Download and complete the form through your MyAdmin account and email it to the Registrar's Office at 

Student Engagement

The Student Engagement office prepares letters of enrolment for your internship work permit.

To request an internship/co-op letter for your work permit application, please complete and submit the online application form. Requests will be processed within five business days.

Financial Aid and Awards

Contact the Financial Aid and Awards office for letters of enrolment needed for:

  • scholarships, grants and bursaries
  • student loans

To request your letter, contact Financial Aid and Awards Office.