Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies
- A relevant two-year diploma program (or 60 credits) with a minimum of 24 second year credits, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Applicants may be assessed for admission on the basis of their skills, knowledge and background developed outside traditional learning structures or through a combination of academic and non-academic experience. This would normally include evidence of;
- at least five years of relevant work experience in an area related to justice,
- a combination of academic achievment and relevant work experience,
- an ability to demonstrate the competencies expected of a graduate with a relevant two-year diploma.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.