Asper Foundation Communications Award
The Asper Foundation Communications Award will make available one or more awards to students working in, or seeking to work in, the communications industry. Preference will be given to support a student undertaking an RRU communications-related degree.
Mr. David Asper, former Chair of Publications Committee, CanWest Communications Corp. has been quoted as saying: "A vital part of succeeding in our business is through education and we are confident our donation will provide long-term benefits to the broadcast and communications industries in BC and across the country".
- enrolled in communication-related degree program
- working, or seeking to work in the communications industry
How to Apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from September 1st to November 1st (closes 11:59pm PST)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition one one-page essay with your name in top margin