- Employee Standard of Conduct
- Harassment & Discrimination
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- BC Human Rights Code
- Diversity Policy
Our Diversity Statement:
Diversity enriches community, expands learning, and advances knowledge.
Royal Roads University acknowledges and celebrates the diversity of our community, which is shaped by our complex identities, life experiences, and perspectives.
We strive to increase understanding, appreciation, and engagement with each other, thereby making us more compassionate human beings and strengthening the fabric of our communities.
To achieve this, we commit to:
- facilitating educational experiences, research opportunities, and a workplace environment that reflect and benefit from the diversity of our communities; and
- fostering an environment that is open, inclusive, safe, respectful, and fair, and in which a diversity of ideas are able to flourish.
Our expectation is that we will support one another in fulfilling these commitments, thereby cultivating a whole, thriving community that is greater than the sum of its parts.
For more information about the Diversity Action Group and to find out how to join, visit the Diversity Action Group WordPress site.
Feedback is always welcome.