Note: some of these resources require login through CCDI. If you have an RRU email, use can use it to sign in. If you don't, you can register for an account.
Resources to support those who may be experiencing impacts of antisemitism or Islamophobia
- Toolkit on responding to social issues
- Educational guide on Jewish Heritage Month
- Webinar: Antisemitism - How to recognize and prevent it in the workplace
- Lesson Plans: Teaching Materials on Antisemitism and Racism
- Educational guide on Canadian Islamic History Month
- Report: Islamophobia at Work: Challenges and Opportunities
- Webinar: Islamophobia - Removing systemic barriers faced by Muslim communities
This CCDI Diversity Calendar covers a wide range of cultural, religious, and community observance.
You must login using your RRU email to access this resource.
- Downloadable PDF in English and French.
- ICS version that can be added to your Outlook or Google calendars in English and French.
- CCDI: Religious Inclusion - Educational Resources
- CCDI: Inclusive holiday celebrations – Commemoration Guide
- CCDI: Corporates often forget religious diversity. Here's why they should not
- CCDI: Creating Space for Religious Diversity at Work
- CCDI Tip Sheet: How to set up a prayer or reflection room
- CCDI: Managing religious diversity in the workplace: A good practice guide
International Day of People with Disabilities