Library services in response to COVID-19
The Library Services team is available to help you, even though the Library building is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Do you need to buy books? We can help! The Bookstore’s online store is open for sales and we are responding to phone and email requests.
We are also providing pickup service for local students; simply place your order online and choose the pickup option. We will contact you when your order is ready and arrange a pickup time on a weekday between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll free 1-866-379-0873, or call directly 250-391-2600, ext. 4263.
Are you in the process of researching a topic? We can help! You can access a variety of Library services:
- Search the Library’s FAQs in LibAnswers for answers to common library questions.
- Get help with locating a resource or information by emailing your question or booking an appointment to meet online with a librarian. Librarians are available Monday to Saturday.
- Access our print collection through our document delivery service, as long as Canada Post continues delivering mail. For more information, see Resources by Mail or Email.
- Renew your library books online. If you experience any difficulties renewing books, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you live locally, we are accepting book returns through the book return slot, which is located inside the Library’s first set of front doors.
Due to disruptions to university operations nationally and internationally, interlibrary loan requests for print books cannot be filled until further notice. Requests for digital materials may be fulfilled more slowly than usual. We will do our best to help you find alternate material where necessary, and please contact us if you have any questions.
For more information and extensive online resources, please visit the Library’s website.
Do you need help with your writing? We can help! Writing Centre staff are working remotely Monday to Saturday, and we’ll be happy to answer your email and/or meet with you online.
If you're a Royal Roads student and you'd like to send us an email, please use the WriteAnswers contact form to send a private message. We’ll send you a private reply within one business day.
If you’d like to schedule a meeting, please visit Book an Appointment and choose the day and time that is convenient for you. You will receive the URL for the BlueJeans meeting room in the confirmation email.
For more information and extensive online resources, please visit the Writing Centre’s website.
The Library building is home to many other services; for more information, please visit the department’s website: