- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three years of professional experience in a leadership or management* position that is directly related to the MALAT program learning outcomes.
To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require:
- A minimum of seven years of work experience, with a minimum of two years of professional experience in a leadership or management* position, that is directly related to the learning outcomes of the MALAT program.
*Leadership experience could include one or more of the following:
- Roles in which you consult, negotiate with, or manage diverse interest groups through relationship, in a complex environment.
- Roles in which you lead others toward shared goals and outcomes.
- Roles in which you influence, organize, and coordinate groups of people.
- Leadership roles in volunteer organizations.
- Formal organizational leadership roles in which you directly supervise staff or complete performance-oriented work with individuals, groups, or teams.
- Overcoming a challenging life experience (for self or others), which involved navigating complex systems and resulted in positive community change beyond the individual.
English Language Proficiency
If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Applications are assessed based on an integrated and consolidated examination of academic credentials, work experience, and personal experience. Applicants should be educational professionals. Experience in a technology-mediated learning environment is an asset.
- Please ensure that you demonstrate your leadership experience in your detailed resume, and clearly indicate how your years of experience meet the Standard or Flexible Admission requirements.