The Advisory Council is critical to the success of the Royal Roads applied program mandate. It is vitally important that RRU offer programs that are current, relevant and practical for our students. The insights and expertise of council members from the workplace are our invaluable link to the 'real world'.
- Carlos da Ponte - Director and CEO of Sustainable Elements Inc. (Council Chair)
- Hannah Askew - Executive Director, Sierra Club of BC
- Vanessa Higgins - Strathcona County Utilities, Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Dr. Bob Jickling - Professor at Lakehead University
- Shauna Johnson - Indigenous Community Planner
- Dr. Jennifer Psyllakis - Director of Fish and Wildlife, Government of British Columbia
- David Trew - North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance