International Development Graduate Certificate
Royal Roads University
Master of Arts in Global Leadership
Objective of the agreement
Graduates of Humber's International Development Graduate Certificate, with a minimum B (73%) GPA, who have been accepted into Royal Roads University's Master of Arts in Global Leadership (MAGL) or Master of Arts in Human Security and Peace Building (MAHSPB), can be granted nine (9) elective credits toward their master’s program. The agreement only applies to students in the MAHSPB program who choose the course-based or course-based and internship track options.
To be eligible for transfer credit, students must successfully complete the following Humber courses:
- BUS 5012: Introduction to Development
- BUS 5013: Management Skills for International Development
- BUS 5014: Project Design and Planning
- BUS 5528: Humanitarian Assistance
- BUS 5501: Issues in International Development
The MAHSPB program follows a blended learning model and are offered primarily through online study combined with mandatory on-site residencies.
The MAGL program offers three delivery options:
- A 24-month blended program
- A 13-month intensive program
- A 24-month on-campus program
All three delivery options include some online learning and on-campus residencies.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. We can answer your questions, help you understand your options and support you throughout the application process.