Google is the most popular and powerful search engine. Google can be employed to find a variety of information such as websites, pictures, maps and more. Google Scholar is also useful as a research tool.
- Filter search results based on parameters such as publish date, geographic proximity, videos, applications, patents, and more.
- Multiple search techniques for specific or related sites, excluding words, price checking and more.
- Quickly provides definitions for words, provides a calculator, and creates graphs and math equations.
- Translates instantly through Google Translate.
- Google Maps is useful for navigation and finding local businesses.
Begin searching with Google. Remember you can narrow your search with the top menu or add additional search parameters. Go to Google Scholar for research needs and peer reviewed results. Can’t find what you need? Check with the RRU library.