De Anza College
Business Administration Associate Degrees
Royal Roads University
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from the following programs at De Anza College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of any of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Business and Sustainability (BBA) degree at RRU:
- Business Administration, Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.)
- Business Administration, Associate in Science Degree for Transfer (A.S.-T.)
By this agreement, applicants from De Anza who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the applicable program.For admission into the BBA degree program, students must successfully complete:
- the Business Administration A.A. or, Business Administration A.S.-T. with a minimum ‘B’ (3.0/4.0) GPA* over a minimum of 60 post-secondary credits (or equivalent);
- a college/university level Financial Accounting course (e.g. ACCT 1A, ACCT 1AH, ACCT 1B); and
- a college/university level Introduction to Business course (e.g. BUS 10).
Prospective students should be apprised of the significant focus the BBA program places on social and environmental sustainability in business and responsible management.
*Cumulative GPA refers to the overall grade point average across multiple quarters. Only courses taken toward a student’s Associate Degree (A.A. or A.A.-T./A.S.-T.) will be used in this calculation. Any courses taken outside of the A.A. or A.A.-T./A.S.-T would be assessed on a case by case basis (normally to the benefit of the student).
Have a question?
We’re here to help. We can answer your questions, help you understand your options and support you throughout the application process.