New students (Entrance)
Royal Roads provide renewable awards of $10,000 to RRU students entering year 1 of a doctoral program. Recipients may receive a second disbursement of $10,000 on the anniversary of the award, provided satisfactory progress in their program (minimum B average).
- DBA student award applicants will be judged on the promise of academic excellence, the potential to advance management practice and theory, and the capacity to address the DBA learning outcomes upon program completion.
- DSocSci student award applicants will be judged on the promise of academic excellence, the ability to provide intellectual leadership in the workplace, and the capacity to help build sustainability (economic, environmental, social) upon program completion.
In the case of a tie, reasonable financial need and the ability to remove a financial barrier to the program will be considered.
How to apply
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from:
- March 1st to May 1st (for the summer intakes)
- June 1st to August 1st (for the fall intakes)
- September 1st to November 1st (for the winter intakes)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin
- applicants are welcome to apply for both the Doctoral Entrance Award and the Royal Roads University Entrance Award/Bursary