Environment & Sustainability
Active students (In-course)
The Caroline Bernard Memorial Award has been established by Margarita Bernard to support female parents in the MA in Environmental Education and Communication program.
Caroline Bernard passed away in September 2021, as she neared the completion of her degree. She was a beautifully bright light, someone with the drive to live in a more positive, healthy and sustainable world. This award will help others follow in her footsteps and carry on where she left off - far too soon.
- enrolled in the MA in Environmental Education and Communication program
- identify as a female parent
- preference given to students doing research on children and nature
How to apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from March 1st to May 1st (closes 11:59pm RRU time)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition in one one-page essay with your name in top margin