Approval of internal transfer credit

Regulation type
Section 1: Credit and Registration

An undergraduate or graduate student may apply to receive internal transfer credit towards a credential at Royal Roads University for appropriate courses at the same academic level completed at Royal Roads University, either within another academic program or as standalone General Studies courses, within the constraints outlined in these regulations and subject to the approval of the receiving dean and the registrar.