Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology
Advertising and Marketing Communications Management, Broadcasting - Radio or Television, Photography, Professional Writing, Public Relations, Journalism
Royal Roads University
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Algonquin College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Algonquin who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication program.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Advertising and Marketing Communications Management Ontario College Advanced Diploma
- Broadcasting – Radio or Television Ontario College Diploma
- Photography Ontario College Diploma
- Professional Writing Ontario College Diploma
- Public Relations Ontario College Diploma
- Journalism Ontario College Diploma
For more information please speak to our enrolment team.