Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management Graduate Certificate
Royal Roads University
Objective of the agreement
Graduates of Humber's Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management Graduate Certificate, with a minimum B (73%) GPA, who have been accepted into Royal Roads University's Master of Arts in Tourism Management can be granted (6) elective credits towards their master’s program.
To be eligible for transfer credit, students must successfully complete the following Humber courses:
- HTOM 5000: Principles of Tourism and Hospitality
- HTOM 5002: Human Resources Management and Hospitality Law
- HTOM 5004: Tourism and Hospitality Operations and Finance
- HTOM 5007: Tourism and Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- HTOM 5501: Globalization and Sustainable Tourism
The MATM program offers two delivery options a) a 20-month on-campus option or b) a two-year blended learning model that is offered primarily through online study combined with mandatory on-site residencies.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. We can answer your questions, help you understand your options and support you throughout the application process.