At Royal Roads University, we promote a healthy balance of work, study and most importantly, fun. We host a variety of virtual and in-person activities and events to build community, connect you with other Royal Roads students, and enhance your student experience.
Aligned with Royal Roads University's response to COVID-19, all student life activities including the Recreation Centre, events, and volunteering have moved online. Join us, get involved, and stay connected wherever you are!
Visit the Student Events Calendar to find out what events are happening soon. You can add events to your digital calendar directly from the event post, so you don’t miss out.
Whether you are studying from a distance, in a residency, or in an on-campus program, there are opportunities to be involved with other members of the Royal Roads community. Joining a club or an activity will connect you to other students, faculty and staff at Royal Roads. Not sure where to start? Participate in a webinar, volunteer with Campus Ambassadors or the Community Service Leadership Project or start your own online club!
- Are you a new student? The LaunchPad: Orientation to RRU is for you!
- Check out the Student Events Calendar to find out what's happening
- Find Clubs & Organizations that match your interests – or start your own club!
- Volunteer as a Campus Ambassador or with the Community Service Leadership Project
- Find out more about the Royal Roads Student Association (RRUSA) and how it supports the academic experience at RRU
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Connect with student representatives on the Board of Governors and Academic Council