Business and Business Administration diplomas
Royal Roads University
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Conestoga College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Innovation and Sustainability at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Conestoga College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Innovation and Sustainability program.
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Business Diploma
- Business – Finance Diploma
- Business – Insurance Diploma
- Business – Marketing Diploma, plus one additional university level financial accounting course
- Business – Purchasing Diploma
- Business Administration – Accounting Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Financial Planning Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Management Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Marketing Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management Advanced Diploma
If you have any questions about this agreement, or want to check if your program of study is eligible, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at email@example.com.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. We can answer your questions, help you understand your options and support you throughout the application process.