When it comes to mental health, now more than ever, every action counts. In recognition of Bell Let's Talk Day 2022: Supporting ourselves and each other join us to discuss managing stress and building resilience.
Maintaining a healthy mindset while coping with the demands of life and studies is not always easy. This Managing Stress & Building Resilience session will offer strategies to increase your resilience so you are better prepared to navigate the stress, challenges, and setbacks in your personal, academic and work life.
This session will explore:
- Strategies for how to manage stress in healthy ways
- Tips on how to respond to manage adversity and failure
- Strategies to improve physical and mental health
- Skills to shift negative thought patterns
- A model for building resilience
- A discussion on how to cultivate social supports
Please note that we cannot provide program-specific information during LaunchPad Live! sessions. However, we will be able to refer you to the right person to get your questions answered.Register