Associate of Arts degrees, Arts and Science Studies diplomas
Royal Roads University
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Camosun College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Camosun who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication program.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Associate of Arts Degree –General Arts
- Associate of Arts Degree – Economics
- Associate of Arts Degree – English
- Associate of Arts Degree - Social Work
- Associate of Arts Degree - Psychology
- Diploma in Arts and Science Studies
- Diploma in Arts and Science Studies with the Certificate in Digital Communication*
- Diploma in Arts and Science Studies with the Certificate in Digital Production, Writing and Design*
*students with this credential have the requirement of a minimum of 24 credits at the second-year level waived
For more information please speak to our enrolment team.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. We can answer your questions, help you understand your options and support you throughout the application process.