Active students (In-course)
The Building Peaceful Communities Award has been established to assist students enrolled in Justice Studies and Conflict Analysis and Management programs at Royal Roads who demonstrate competency in negotiation and mediation and reside in Alberta or plan to return to Alberta upon graduation.
Community Mediation Calgary Society has created this award to support students working to build peaceful communities through open and effective community.
- Enrolled in a Justice Studies or Conflict Analysis and Management program
- Demonstrated competency in negotiation and mediation
- Resides in Alberta or will be returning to Alberta upon graduation
- Preference given to students who are active members of Community Mediation Calgary Society
How to apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition aims to run annually from September 1st to November 1st (closes 11:59pm RRU time)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition in one one-page essay with your name in top margin