Be part of a caring and creative organization
You will contribute to a workplace culture where teamwork, service excellence and fun are the norm, not the exception. Take the first step to join our team: view current employment opportunities at Royal Roads.
We're committed to lifelong learning
We provide our staff members with a variety of learning opportunities and support for professional development including tuition assistance, access to continuing studies courses, lynda.com online courses and more. The investment in our people allows us to meet and exceed the needs of our students. Learn more about our professional development opportunities for staff.
We've got you covered!
We are proud to support health and wellness through a comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff members and their dependents. Our benefits package for eligible staff includes participation in a pension plan, Medical Services Plan coverage, extended medical coverage and life insurance, three weeks paid vacation per year and more. Learn more about our benefits package.
We recognize a job well done
We acknowledge our colleagues’ achievements through our annual Service Celebration and our peer-to-peer Peacock Awards. Learn more about our employee recognition initiatives.
Joining RRU has its benefits. Here are some other employee perks
- Appreciation days for all staff (paid days off for all regular working days between December 25 and December 31)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free admission to the Hatley Park gardens for staff and their families
- Free lunch time tours highlighting a different area of campus each month
- Discount at the Recreation Centre, Habitat Café and Hatley Park Gift Shop