Getting information about COVID-19 from reliable sources is essential.
For advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, contact your local Medical Health Officer.
- BC Centre for Disease Control (updates, information and resources)
- BC Pandemic Preparedness (for guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer)
- Health Canada
- World Health Organization
- 811 (care-related questions in BC)
- 1.888.COVID.19 (non-health related COVID-19 questions in BC (e.g., supports, programs)
- 1.833.784.4397 (info line in Canada)
Last updated: Mar. 24, 2020 6:19 p.m.