- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three years of professional experience in a leadership or management* position that is directly related to the MALAT program learning outcomes.
To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require:
- A minimum of seven years of work experience, with a minimum of two years of professional experience in a leadership or management* position, that is directly related to the learning outcomes of the MALAT program.
*Leadership experience could include one or more of the following:
- Roles in which you consult, negotiate with, or manage diverse interest groups through relationship, in a complex environment.
- Roles in which you lead others toward shared goals and outcomes.
- Roles in which you influence, organize, and coordinate groups of people.
- Leadership roles in volunteer organizations.
- Formal organizational leadership roles in which you directly supervise staff or complete performance-oriented work with individuals, groups, or teams.
- Overcoming a challenging life experience (for self or others), which involved navigating complex systems and resulted in positive community change beyond the individual.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Applications are assessed based on an integrated and consolidated examination of academic credentials, work experience, and personal experience. Applicants should be educational professionals. Experience in a technology-mediated learning environment is an asset.
- Please ensure that you demonstrate your leadership experience in your detailed resume, and clearly indicate how your years of experience meet the Standard or Flexible Admission requirements.