Graduate Diploma in Climate Action Leadership
- Four year (or comparable) Education, Arts, Science or other undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution with a GPA of at least 3.33/4.33 in the final 20 courses (or last 2 years).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a leadership or management position that is directly related to the GD Climate Action Leadership program learning outcomes.
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Normally, some undergraduate education or equivalent and 7+ years of work experience in a relevant field, which includes at least two years in a leadership or management position that is directly related to the GD Climate Action Leadership program learning outcomes.
- All flexible admission applicants will be required to complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B+ (77%).
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.