As a result, graduates of the program will have learned and develop the following:
- Values-Based Personal Leadership Practice: Sustained personal coherence and resilience through self-knowledge and values and action alignment.
- Emergent Learning: The ability to explore and use unexpected challenges to transcend one’s own limiting assumptions.
- Serving the Common Good: The awareness of opportunities to further commonly held interests and the ability to balance self interest and the common good in all decisions and actions.
- Alignment Coaching: The ability to facilitate the learning of others to foster values congruence and fluency.
- Communication and Dialogue: The ability to communicate so as to create credibility, trust, and dialogue.
- Values-Based Group and Team Facilitation: The ability to create common purpose and shared values for sustained and effective collaboration and partnerships.
- Collaborative Leadership: Collaborate to enhance organizational culture as values driven
- Creating Sustainable Cultures: The ability to articulate the nature and significance of culture on the possibilities and limits of organizations and their national contexts.
- Values-based Inquiry: The ability to use systematic inquiry to engage knowledge of values-based leadership and values driven organizations.
Graduates will come away with the following skills and abilities:
- Adaptability and good practical judgement through refined self-knowledge and an ability to align personal values with decisions and actions
- Ability to turn unexpected challenges into learning that catalyzes growth and development of wisdom (emergent learning)
- Strong team leadership capabilities to support the learning of others to cultivate values awareness and congruence
- Expertise in communicating openly and transparently to foster trust and dialogue
- Ability to foster sustainable, results-oriented collaboration and partnerships founded on shared values and common purpose
- An understanding of the conditions and processes of lasting organizational culture change
The nine credits earned by completing this program can be applied towards the MA in Leadership (Executive Leadership specialization), MA in Leadership, MA in Global Leadership, MBA Executive Management or MA in Interdisciplinary Studies.