All applications to this program require submission of the following information and supporting documents before your file can be assessed for admission:
In order to apply online, you will be required to create a login account using your email address. You will be required to list all credit courses and/or programs you have completed or are currently enrolled in. An application fee will be required. If your application fee(s) are being paid for by a sponsoring organization, please contact Student Accounts. Once submitted, you may check the status of your application at any time.
Applicants are responsible for arranging for the submission of official transcripts from ALL post-secondary (higher education) institutions currently or previously attended, for all credit courses and/or programs. Transcripts are not required for non-credit programs or courses, though some programs may require proof of professional certifications or designations.
Transcripts are considered official only if submitted directly by the Registrar or other recognized authority of the providing institution in the institution's original, sealed envelope. If the envelope has been opened, the transcripts are no longer official and new (official) transcripts will be required to complete your application.
All international transcripts or credentials are subject to an international transcript
Statement of Intent
You are asked to submit a letter of intent that includes the following:
- Your learning interests and your reasons for selecting this particular graduate program;
- Your professional background including the nature of your experience(s) as a designated organizational leader and other professional experiences and accomplishments;
- A value that is particularly important to you and how it shows up in your work and life;
- Current thoughts about what you hope to achieve in your leadership practice going forward.
Letters of reference
Two letters of reference should consist of the following:
- Two Professional References: These reference letters should focus on your work-related achievements and contributions, your leadership abilities and approach, your character, special and outstanding features of your career, and values exemplified in your practice.
Your professional resume should include the following:
- Post-Secondary Education: List all degrees, diplomas, certificates, and professional development programs that you have completed, or if applicable, which match the flexible admissions criteria above.
- Work Experience - Designated Leadership Experience: List and briefly describe leadership positions held, nature of the work, and duration.
- Voluntary/Unpaid Work Experience: List and describe any voluntary or community service experience. Please include name of organization, length of service and a brief description of duties.
- Professional Memberships/Affiliations: List memberships and positions you hold/have held in professional associations, service clubs, community/volunteer sector.
- Other Relevant Information: Provide any other information which you believe is relevant to your application and will be of assistance to the review committee.
- Applicants declaring permanent resident or Convention Refugee status in Canada, must submit a copy of their Permanent Resident Card (PR card) along with their application.
- Transcript evaluation fee or credential evaluation report, if submitting international transcripts.
- An official English Language Proficiency score report or other evidence of proficiency if English is not your primary language.
- Other information or documents as may be requested to determine your eligibility.
For information on how and where to send your supporting documents, please refer to the document submission guidelines.