- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA requirement, will normally be required to complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Normally, six years of relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All flexible admission applicants will normally be required to complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
All applicants will be required to submit:
- a Personal Statement;
- a detailed resume;
- a minimum of two letters of reference;
- official transcripts for all post-secondary credit courses and/or programs previously taken.