Graduate Certificate in Environmental Education and Communication
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA requirement, will normally be required to complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Normally, six years of relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All flexible admission applicants will normally be required to complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Our program is designed to be of benefit for a wide range of education and communication practitioners, especially those who have an interest in or a responsibility for leadership in the context of sustainability. As such, work and volunteer experience are key requirements of admission to the program.
- Indication of potential thesis topic and thesis sponsor is beneficial to a candidate’s application.