For media inquiries, please contact, Jean Macgregor.
- Phone: 250.391.2600 ext. 4793
- Mobile: 250.415.6252
Alumni news roundup – Oct. 2018 to Jan. 2019
January 17, 2019
Tags: alumni news
From the page to the stage and from playing pro hockey to being a college dean, our grads are taking big leaps in life and their careers:
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management grad Blaine Monaghan (2017) was appointed chief executive officer and a director of Fremont Gold.
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies grad and humanitarian aid worker Dale Hamilton (2016) reflected on passing of George H.W. Bush and our “greatest generation.”
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management grad Ryan Richardet (2016) was made president of IT consulting company SysGen Solutions Group.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management grad Jason Kingsley (2015) made avenue magazine’s “Top 40 Under 40” for his advocacy work.
- Master of Arts in Professional Communication grad and associate faculty member Dwayne Beaver’s (2014) short story Merry Christmas was adapted as the opera Merry Christmas, Stephen Leacock.
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management grad Javi Richmond (2013) joined Weidmuller Canada as managing director.
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management grad and the first legally deaf person to play in the National Hockey League Jim Kyte (2012) was profiled by NHL after making the leap to becoming a college dean.
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management grad Kristine Williamson (2012) was appointed vice president, university relations for Athabasca University.
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching grad and retired bank manager Sandra Rees (2009) was profiled for charitable work and long-time commitment to Prince George.
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources grad Shelley Bridarolli (2006) joined Dana Incorporated as senior vice president of human resources.