What Would Adam Do: Underdog Scholarship and Bursary
Value: approx. $2,000
What Would Adam Do is an organization with charitable status in Canada. WWAD was initiated after the loss of our friend and co-worker Adam Gobeil in September of 2015.
- The purpose of the Underdog Bursary is to provide funding to youth between 17 and 35 years of age for post-secondary education or training.
- The goal is to provide up to four $2,000 bursaries for students attending a full-time post-secondary program through an accredited institution. An additional two bursaries in the amount of $500 each will be awarded to students seeking post-secondary education or training opportunities (this may include funding for single training courses).
- Applicants must be 17 to 35 years of age
- Applicants from Saskatchewan’s Northern Administration District will be given extra point in selection criteria.
- Applicants must be attending post-secondary training and provide proof of registration if successful in obtaining one of the annual bursaries.