- A non-profit charity serving the Victoria area since 1990.
- A door-to-door shared-ride custom transportation service.
Wescom Medi-Lend Society
- Three-month medical equipment loan service for those on a budget. Call 250.478.5373 between 10-3, Monday to Friday.
- Learning disabilities and attention deficits are invisible life-long conditions; however, there are ways to accommodate these differences that lead to success.
- For assistance with counselling, rehabilitation teaching, orientation and mobility training, sight enhancement, technical aids, career development and employment, and library services.
Disability Resource Network of BC for Post Secondary Education
- Website includes a comprehensive list of other community services on Vancouver Island.