Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, BBA
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Fanshawe College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business degree at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Fanshawe who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Business Diploma
- Business – Accounting Diploma
- Business – Entrepreneurship and Management Diploma
- Business – Finance Diploma
- Business – Supply Chain and Operations Diploma
- Business – Payroll and Bookkeeping Diploma
- Business Administration – Human Resources Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Accounting Advanced Diploma
- Business Administration – Leadership and Management Advanced Diploma
- Golf and Club Management Diploma
If you have any questions about this agreement, or want to check if your program of study is eligible, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at email@example.com.