Confederation College, BBA
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Confederation College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Administration in Sustainability and International Business degree at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Confederation College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Administration in Sustainability and International Business program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Business Administration – Accounting – Advanced Diploma - 3 years
- Business Administration Human Resources – Advanced Diploma – 3 years Diploma
- Business Marketing Program – Diploma – 2 years
- Business Accounting Diploma – 2 years
- Aboriginal Financial and Economic Planning Diploma – 2 years
If you have any questions about this agreement, or want to check if your program of study is eligible, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.