To Post an Opportunity
Create a company and contact profile: your account activation is an easy TWO STEP process:
- An email will be sent to verify your registration: this email must be accessed for your profile to be activated.
- A second email will follow your verification: please immediately return to your email inbox to set up your password.
To post an opportunity once you are logged in:
- Click on “Create Job Posting” on the home page or click on “job postings” in the top navigation bar and then the “Add New” button.
- Fill in the required information (marked by a red asterisk).
- Once you have filled in all required information, click “Submit”.
Key information you need before uploading an opportunity is the:
- job title;
- job description with a brief description of the position, duties and/or deliverables;
- job geographical location;
- application cut-off date
- position start date;
- hours per week; and
- hourly wage.
- To retrieve and post an archived job:
- Select “Create Job Posting”;
- Select “Show Archived”;
- Click on the drop-down box and select the job you want to copy;
- Update job posting information and details; and
- Post as per usual.
For support, please contact the Career Learning and Development office or call 250-391-2600 Ext. 4554.