- The sponsoring agency must submit the Sponsorship Application Form. Submit one for each student. If your organization will be sponsoring more than five students, please fill out one form and attach a list of students.
- Submit the completed sponsorship application form to Student Accounts by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to (250) 391-2656 or mail to:
Royal Roads University
2005 Sooke Rd
Victoria BC Canada V9B 5Y2
Once the form is received, sponsorship information will be entered on the student’s account for the charges that you have specified.
- The sponsor must notify Student Accounts immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if funding is withdrawn.
- If the Extended Health and Dental Fee is included in your sponsorship, you must indicate this in your sponsorship application form. If the coverage is not required the student is responsible for opting out of the plan. Opt out information can be found at: https://student.myrru.royalroads.ca/student-services/undergraduate-healt...
- The British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act provides that Royal Roads University may not release any information pertaining to student records to anyone other than the student owner of the record without the student’s consent. Please ensure that the sponsored student submits a student information release waiver, and include it with sponsorship application form.
If you have any questions about third party billing please contact student accounts at email@example.com