Register for an upcoming teleconference
Associate Faculty, Dawn Rueckl, regularly hosts a live information session via teleconference to engage in conversation and to answer your questions about the Master of Arts and Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management programs.
To RSVP for the dates below please email John Stewart and include the date of the conference you wish to attend.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 4:00pm PDT
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 4:00pm PDT
- Wednesday, May 17 at 4:00pm PDT
- Wednesday, June 7 at 4:00pm PDT
- Wednesday, June 28 at 4:00pm PDT
Learn about our innovative approaches:
- An 18-month on-campus experience, with the capstone of a graduate research paper with an internship included as one of the elective courses.
- A blended two-year model with three, short on-campus residencies culminating in the capstone of a graduate research paper with an internship included as one of the elective courses.
- A flexible graduate certificate option to use as a stepping stone into the master's program. Choose the three courses that apply to your career aspirations.
We’d like to show you how Royal Roads University can transform your life.