Talk to Us
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to learn more about our program directly from our faculty. Our faculty regularly hosts webinar sessions to inform prospective students about our MA in Tourism Management, during these sessions you will also have the opportunity to ask questions of your own.
If you can’t attend live, sign up anyway and we will email you a link of the recording that will give you a sense of what the program is all about. Visit our Information Session page to see when the next session will be.
Register for an upcoming teleconference
Associate Faculty, Dawn Rueckl, regularly hosts a live information session via teleconference to engage in conversation and to answer your questions about the Master of Arts and Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management programs.
To RSVP for the dates below please email Russell Aquino and include the date of the conference you wish to attend.
- Tuesday, February 6 at 4:00pm PDT
- Thursday, February 22 at 4:00pm PDT
Learn about our innovative approaches:
- An 18-month on-campus experience, with the capstone of a graduate research paper with an internship included as one of the elective courses.
- A blended two-year model with three, short on-campus residencies culminating in the capstone of a graduate research paper with an internship included as one of the elective courses.
- A flexible graduate certificate option to use as a stepping stone into the master's program. Choose the three courses that apply to your career aspirations.
We’d like to show you how Royal Roads University can transform your life.