- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, normally with a minimum admissions GPA of ‘B’ (3.00/4.33).
- At least two years of full-time work experience within the tourism or hospitality industry.
- Under flexible admission, the combination of work experience, education, and professional development is assessed. Applicants must show evidence of having sufficient knowledge, skills and abilities to complete a demanding academic course of study at a graduate level and have significant industry related experience.
As a general guideline:
- Applicants with no post-secondary education would normally require a minimum of seven years of progressive work experience, three years of which would be in a leadership role.
- Applicants who have completed some post-secondary education (but who do not meet our 4-year degree requirement) will be adjudicated on a case-by-case basis with greater emphasis placed on the quality and years of work experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements