- Applicants should be educational professionals with a four year undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Relevant work experience.
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Completion of some undergraduate education from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Significant, relevant work experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Applications are assessed based on an integrated and consolidated examination of academic credentials, work experience, and personal experience. Applicants should be educational professionals. Experience in a technology-mediated learning environment is an asset.