Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in arts, science, or education (or other acceptable alternative) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least two years of work experience in relevant leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles.
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would have extensive full-time relevant work experience of at least three years and, normally, some post-secondary education.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience or related training.