Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least 3 to 5 years of relevant full-time work experience.
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require at least 5 to 7 years of related full-time work experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience or related training.