The six-month interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Management program provides you with a framework for leadership that’s future-oriented, creative and artful. It will help to develop your vision, courage and personal stamina in order to bring about productive change – even in the face of overwhelming obstacles. The flexible blend of online and on-campus learning lets you keep your current commitments as you open up new possibility in your future.
Who It's For
If you are a professional, a manager or simply want to assume more of a leadership role regardless of position, Royal Roads University’s Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Management program is a vital step towards expanding your leadership quotient.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.
- Learn world-class, marketplace-tested leadership development tools that transform theory into practice
- Explore the new workplace from both academic and real-world perspectives
- Learn what it takes to develop your own leadership edge
- Explore dimensions of personal and strategic leadership, the dynamics of change and your role as a catalyst for it
- Apply your learning through a real-life Leadership Challenge™– a complex, current and unresolved problem facing a real organization.