The aim of the certificate is to equip professionals in leadership positions with graduate-level applied and relevant expertise in social innovation at an individual, team and organizational level. The program will focus on the application of learning in the following areas:
- foundations for driving social and environmental change, while advancing core business objectives
- creative thinking and innovation in trying to solve wicked problems and challenges
- measuring, evaluation, and reporting on social impact
- scaling for effective impact, locally and globally
- learning in the areas of design thinking, organizational strategy and organizational culture
- practical change-making skills including empathy, teamwork and leadership
Who It's For
This program is recommended for vibrant change leaders and enablers who desire to develop and scale social innovation within their organizations, those wishing to influence positive change and connect innovation and entrepreneurial, practices to community and social improvement, or organizational leaders, managers, change makers and influencers seeking to balance financial, and operational, performance and transform societies’ ability to solve important challenges.
Upon successful completion, graduates can apply for transfer credit in select Royal Roads University’s master's programs with a portion of the tuition waived.