Graduate Certificate in Change Management
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in arts, science, or education (or an acceptable alternative) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years’ work experience in relevant leadership, management, or organization development roles.
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would have extensive relevant work experience over at least five full-time years and, normally, some post-secondary education.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience or related training.