Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices
Admission to this program is assessed on a case-by-case basis, taking into account all aspects of the applicant's work and life experience, volunteer and community activities, practical experience, related training, and formal education.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Education in the field of coaching (e.g. the RRU Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching or an acceptable alternative);
- Normally, at least three years of full-time experience working as an internal or external executive coach.
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require:
- At least five years of relevant full-time work experience as an internal or external coach;
- Education in the field of executive coaching (e.g. the RRU Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching or an acceptable alternative).
Please note: Students wishing to enroll in the ADVC 680 Professional Mentor Coaching course as part of their program must carry, at minimum, a PCC credential awarded by the International Coach Federation (or acceptable equivalent). However, this requirement is NOT a prerequisite for admission to the program itself as students may elect not to enroll in ADVC 680.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
Review the application requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices.