Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication
- Completion of a diploma, or 60 credits, in communication, journalism, business administration, or general arts, including a minimum of 24 second-year credits, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Block Transfer Agreements: Communication
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission Requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Normally, a minimum of five years of relevant work experience in the areas of communication, public relations, journalism or other related fields.
- Evidence of having sufficient knowledge, skills and abilities to complete a demanding academic course of study.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.